Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not an attack but an engagement of sorts

Dear class, (this blog will run all over)

I will be the first to admit my studies, what I engage in, is not necessarily in the realm of which you all are seeing.  If I must see the sun with a blank mind, how should I not see this bible as bizarre shapes with very little and thin turnymajigs?  I must allow it, the supreme fiction of Wally Wally ding-dong, to be bored with me because it is not mine.  The supreme fiction comes from nowhere else but the self that  is hidden, the self that is built back to stupidity while the other destroys itself, only for a meeting, to create and destroy once again.  I get to make it up for myself.  I write for you.

As for sight, I must say that I find it an odious sense.  One must forget sight, to hear to see.  Poems are meant to be read aloud or preformed, in my own world I would have to guess to say.  Some people in the class know that I am a musician.  I am engaged, encouraged, and enthralled with how things sound rather than the sight of them, and what sounds give sight to.  Why do so few people ask about the meaning of sound?  This is why Harmonium engaged me.  Tum-ti-tum-ti-tum-tum-tum!  To me that is much more fun!  The way things sound aggravates a more welcomed motion far more than sight ( I must admit there are things if I did see them I may run to or away from them...a man with a bloody knife, a naked woman covered in cream and rose petals).  But sound, or music (this term is open to interpretation) creates dancing, or even just a little foot tap in the man with a cane.

Dr. Sexson if I had sleeping pills in what dark hour would I have for music?  For do I not need music of the day as much as that of the night?

When I whistled in class I thought that some one might catch that I was meeting the Sam's scrawny cry with its significant opposite--the conversation our class was dwelling on only moments previous to the whistle.  If you hate the way a bird sounds do you not hate the way you sound, or your mother sounds, or the way I sound?

Sight does not move atoms or crumbs, but sound does.  Which is more swervey?
The ability to move the material world and others' material world is a power.

Words are not the only way of communication.  This is not a realm of new thought.  If you can't find the words then find the music.  Words are not the pinnacle of human emotion and expression; I don't believe there is one, unless every sense we own is tickled all at once--that would be a higher art form.  How did my thought taste? Plain I'm afraid?  Like air?  Did the words scratch or massage your skin?  could you smell the odor of the words?...not my breath.  Did the words visually, on the physical level, give you a show?  All they did was sound and based upon previously formulated meaning of meanings from others' fictions you make a thought, based on those sounds.  Words create an ugly web.  Look at how ugly all of these statements are.  They do nothing but try.  If we need words we need silence.  If we need intelligence we need to own our own stupidity.

Here is some stupidity:



                                                          :(:



                          which one is it?




                                                     Happy or sad?






                                                                             Actually it's just four dots and a curvy line.


untill the next gibberish hour I bid you all a lovely experience out there

No comments:

Post a Comment